For many, losing weight is synonymous with following strict diets and an exercise routine. However, there are some things that do not involve a sacrifice in meals and can help with the goal.
Losing weight is one of the purposes that many have for this year, even more so when many, due to the pandemic, no longer do so much physical activity and at home, they have gained a few extra pounds.
However, this self-imposed goal not only for medical reasons but also for aesthetics can become a headache due to the challenges involved, including a healthy diet, as well as a daily exercise routine.
For that reason and thinking of people who definitely cannot follow these strict rules, we list other alternatives that can help with this purpose, and best of all, without having to restrict yourself from eating some of those favorite things.
Simple tricks to lose weight without dieting.
- Before sleeping, drink two glasses of water, a routine that, according to a study by the American Chemical Society, prevents obesity and increases weight loss.
- Sleeping the necessary time is a very good way to stay healthy. During the nap, the body completes its purifying and regenerative processes, hence the importance of taking rest time seriously. Both when it comes to losing weight and staying active, sleep is essential to achieve these purposes.
- Exposure to the sun for some time is an easy way for the body to produce vitamin D, which is fat-soluble, that is, it accumulates in fat, in this way and according to studies, the action of this vitamin together with calcium stimulates in the adipocyte the use of fat as an energy source, which leads to weight loss.
However, it is important to bear in mind that due to the diseases that can also be presented by direct exposure to the sun without proper protection, health experts recommend using sunscreens, which, although they limit the production of vitamin D, help to protect the skin during this process. The recommended daily time is 15 to 20 minutes of moderate exposure so that health is not affected.
- Eating spicy for many represents a delight, which is why it is necessary to take advantage of its properties, including capsaicin, a substance that has a thermogenic effect and, on the other hand, generates a satiating effect, as well as the acceleration of metabolism, helping to that burn calories more quickly.
- Consume grapefruit, a fruit known to many as grapefruit. According to the expert, replacing orange juice with grapefruit in the morning is a good idea to lose weight, since this food is rich in pectin, an element that helps metabolize fats.
- Consuming fruits as a snack is an alternative to not endure anxiety, but to do it in the right way. The recommended fruits are kiwi and pineapple. Kiwifruit contains actidin, a proteolytic enzyme that, like bromelain in pineapple, helps break down proteins and promotes digestion.
- Replace dessert with an infusion, for example, green tea, an antioxidant that also has a cleansing effect.
- Eating only protein for dinner is a good way to avoid gaining weight , however, it is advisable to accompany this meal with some low-glycemic vegetables.
- Advance meal times will help the body make better digestion . It is advisable to have lunch at 1 in the afternoon and dinner at 8 at night.
- Avoid carbonated drinks, including water, will prevent bloating.
- Using the microwave less will help food not lose vitamins and active ingredients that help the body in different processes, including the elimination of toxins.