This is not a weight loss remedy (although some studies have reported that people who apply it tend to feel more satisfied longer, which does help with weight loss by using apple cider vinegar for a flat stomach and also for full body ). It is a solution for the day that you feel super bloated after eating or because it is going to lower you. People have explored apple cider vinegar as a way to lose weight.
The remedy is simple, take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in a glass of water. You can add lemon and honey if it tastes very ugly to you.
- Weight Loss Solutions – Ignite Your Metabolism! Shop Now at aSquaredNutrition.com
- The Best 5 Fat Burners For Women 2020 [Reviews & Buying Guide]
Best apple cider vinegar for a flat stomach
Dynamic Health Organic Cider Vinegar with Mother, Raw Apple, 16 oz
by Dynamic Health
Bragg Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with The Mother, 16 ounce, 2 Pack
Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Ounce
Bragg Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 fl.oz (Pack of 2)
How does it work?
- When your stomach doesn’t produce enough acid to process food it causes you to feel very full, abdominal pain and excessive gas. Taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar helps your food process better, leaving your abdomen flat and gas-free.
- It also helps reduce bloating in the intestines and regulate your digestive system. The more organic the vinegar, the better. Preferably look for one that has a film on the surface, these are the bacteria that produce vinegar, and that you need to balance your stomach.
- Vinegar helps with many other things like allergies, sore throats and back pain, but it is important that if you are diabetic consult your doctor before taking it. Do not take more than three tablespoons a day and always, ALWAYS dilute it in water (or in juice, or whatever you want).
- There are people who report that they sleep better, headaches and even sinus are removed. You can take it every day (although if you are going to integrate it into your daily routine I recommend not taking more than a tablespoon because you never know) but you will definitely see an improvement in the swelling of your abdomen from the first time you take it.
- For a few people, it has the opposite effect (they do not tolerate vinegar well). If you are one of them, stop taking it and consult your doctor for advice on the problem of swelling.