TODAY WE WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU THE SECRETS TO MAKING THE BEST SMOOTHIES TO LOSE WEIGHT AND COMPLETE YOUR DIET
Smoothies to lose weight have been very popular for a long time, however, the real secret is to take care that they are a complement to your diet, with natural and varied ingredients to ensure that they provide you with proteins, vitamins, fiber and minerals, but especially before adding them to your diet, you should consult your nutritionist.
The advantage of smoothies is that they allow you to combine different ingredients, so it is important to choose foods that help burn fat, satisfy the hunger to avoid mid-day cravings and at the same time fill you with energy.
5 SMOOTHIES TO LOSE WEIGHT
- Pineapple and Aloe: It has diuretic properties that create a detoxifying drink that acts directly to eliminate toxins.
- Parsley, lemon, celery, spinach, ginger and cucumber smoothie: It is a drink rich in vitamin C, B6, folic acid, antioxidants and fiber, making it perfect for combating constipation and improving digestion.
- Grapefruit and nopal: Nopal is one of the most popular foods in the diet, thanks to the fact that it is rich in antioxidants and low in calories, while grapefruit helps burn fat.
- Red fruits with yogurt: This option gives you large amounts of antioxidants that help purify your body and at the same time produce a feeling of satiety for longer.
- Papaya and oatmeal: In addition to being an energy load, thanks to the fiber it provides, it helps reduce inflammation in the belly and improves digestion.
WHAT YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
- Use 1 cup of natural water or vegetable milk as a base to blend the rest of the ingredients.
- If you want to include proteins or substitutes in the smoothies, you should consult a specialist.
- Most shakes are recommended to be taken in the morning or after exercising.
- In addition to the smoothies to have a good diet, it is necessary to include solid foods in the diet.
- To obtain good results, it is necessary to complement the shakes with a balanced diet during the day and constant physical activity.
- Consult a specialist who can guide you on the smoothie that best suits your goals.
- Smoothies cannot be a single meal since the stomach digests them in less time, more than being a diet they are a complement.
You may also be interested in: Tea Burn Reviews: TRUTH that Other Reviews Won’t Tell You!